An easy flowing conversation between two women sharing their experiences. Catherine is honestly talking about her place in a man led business, her change when she became finally a mum and what she discovered about herself, her needs and her desires while driving a 4x4 car in the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles.
By listening to this episode you are getting very practical advice on how to lead your team through a crisis and as a woman you are getting the invitation to stop apologizing for who you are but instead embracing your femininity and seeking out other female leaders who will support you on your journey.
Don't be afraid to be yourself!
** In the full episode we talked about **
- 00:55 Catherines current position
- 01:20 Women and their lack of supporting each other
- 03:55 How did you step into a more feminine leadership style?
- 10:40 How did your leadership style change?
- 14:30 What is needed so that women aren't the losers from the Corona crisis?
- 22:05 How are you supporting your team in a crisis?
- 27:56 Multitasking is one of the worst concepts - try this instead
- 35:18 Advice to young women who want it all
- 43:35 Feeling alive during her Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles in Morocco
- 54:15 My LAST Question